Can you don the strategic hat and set out the board to take a leading company to dizzying heights while the industry is in a state of continuous flux? Ideas, strategies and execution skill make mortals, Gods in the field of business. GIC Re-volution is looking for a combination of skill and discipline to bring out the most creative and implementable solutions. Greatest glory awaits you!
Phase I- Online
Round 1: Online Quiz
The quiz will be conducted to judge the finance quotient of the contestants. This is an elimination round.
Round 2: Case Study
The shortlisted teams will be given a case to solve, the solution for which has to be sent in .ppt format.
Phase II- On campus Challenge
Round 3: Top teams selected will present their case in front of judges.
- It is a team event with 2-3 participants per team. Team members can be a mix of first and second year participants.
- Participants in a team must be students of the same institute.
- The final shortlist for the on-campus round will be at the discretion of the institute.
- Information related to results, deadlines etc. will be communicated to the team leader as and when necessary.
- The Terms and Conditions of participation are subject to change at any time without specific notice. The amended Terms and Conditions of entry will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website. It is the sole responsibility of the teams to regularly visit the website to read any changes.
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.