About the Event
A case solving competition based on activities of an NGO where each team will be allocated an objective and constraints within which they have to suggest feasible solutions that can be implemented in the real world.
The event is open to all B-schools students and corporate professionals and will be conducted in two stages.Round 1
- There will be an online quiz which will evaluate participant’s social quotient and analytical skills
- 20 questions will be asked in the quiz in 20 minutes
Rules And Regulations
- In 2nd round, the participants will be given details about an NGO along with a set of problem statements and constraints. Participants are expected to come up with elegant and feasible solutions to achieve the objectives.
- The event is open to all B-schools students and corporate professionals
- This is a team event. Participants should form teams of 2-3 members
- All members of a team must belong to the same institute
- A student can be a part of one and only one team
- Shortlisted teams will have to come up with solution for the case in the form of a presentation. The solution should be in the PPT format
- Out of the total participants, 6 teams will be chosen for the 2nd round who will be invited on the campus.
- On final day they will be presenting their solution in front of the jury including members from social NGO’s.
- All the submissions will become a property of the event organizing team. Decision of the organizing team shall be final in case of any dispute
P.S: Travel expenses (Rs 1000 per participant) and accomodation would be provided.
Please like our FB page for further updates: https://www.facebook.com/KartavyaIIMR/