Prabhav ' 17 presents FinWise
Prabhav is the marquee business summit organised by the students of of Masters in Finance course at Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Manangement Studies to provide a forum to young minds to get together and discuss as well as to voice their opinions about the issues that face our country today.
The past year has been marked by some key geopolitical factors fuelling volatility and therefore potentially impacting investor's finances. Keeping this in mind our theme for this year is “Volatility is the new Normal”
FinWise is the annual Paper presentation competition inviting teams from business schools across the country for deliberating and exploring the contemporary issues in the field of Economics and Finance
The Topics for Paper Presentation are:
- The good, the bad and the ugly of demonetization
- Donald trump: what future awaits for America?
- Tata-Mistry Fiasco and its impact on Tata group and its shareholders
- RBI’s recent stance on interest rates post demonetization: overcautious or pragmatic
- OPEC’s lid on the oil supply and its implications on India
- Impact on India and emerging economies due to recent and upcoming FED rate hike
- Flipkart's devaluation impact on e-commerce industry
- Use of Big Data in Government’s policies and reforms
- President Trump: Should the global economy tremble in fear?
- Brexit: An ill-thought out move or an undiscovered opportunity?
- Future of Digital payments in India
- Role of analytics in Financial service Industry
Paper Presentation Competition rules
Round 1 Online submission (online submission should reach before 8:00 pm, 2nd Feb 2017)
General guidelines and Naming Conventions
- Mention your name, institute/organization, contact number in the article.
- Format: Font - Times New Roman, Headings – 14, Text - 12, Word Limit - 6000.
- Only Paper sent in doc/docx/pdf form on the link given below will be accepted.
- Plagiarism check will be run on the paper, those failing will not be accepted.
- Entries should have the following naming convention: TeamName_College
- Paper can be co-authored (Max 3 authors on one article).
- Only one article per individual will be accepted.
- Decision of Prabhav Team will be final and binding.
- The participants should be part-time/full-time Masters students.
- Send your online submission to email@example.com with subject "FinWise Submission"
The Results of Round 1 would be announced on 6th Feb 2017
Round 2 (On campus presentation)
- Candidates selected for Round 2 have to prepare a presentation of not more than 7 sides
- The presentation shall be of 10 mins
- At the end of 7th min a warning bell shall be given
- At the end of 10 mins concluding bell shall be given indicating the participants to terminate the presentation
- This shall be followed by 5 mins Q&A session
- The Campus round would be conduted on 17th Feb 2017
The final presentation should be submitted by 12th Feb 2017.