A complete theme based photography event, where theme will be given to the participants in prior, judgement will be based on how the individual participant perceived the given theme and portrays it in his/her picture. To assess and shortlist the participation for the event, we have proposed a theme which is an online submission
Theme: Winter Celebration
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The participants must be a student in any undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- The picture should be captured only using Digital camera or DSLR.
- Only individual participation is allowed.
- Each participant can send only one picture with respect to the theme.
- A caption/write-up (not more than 30 words) in MS word (.doc format) must be accompanied with each photograph, along with the Participant’s name, Facebook profile link, Email-id, Phone no, Course name, Name of the College/University with Location, Camera model and technical specifications (like Shutter speed, Aperture etc.)
- Judging criteria - How the picture matches with the theme, creativity and clarity of the image and Facebook Likes (Weightage 30%)
- File type of the photograph should be in JPEG format.
- Size: Between 3 MB and 12 MB, must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- Plagiarism and Watermarking will not be entertained.
- Names or any other marks should not be added on the photo.
- The photographs are to be mailed to email@example.com
- Photo submission deadline:1st February 2017 (within 11.59 p.m.)
- The contestants should mention their details in the mail and along with it kindly rename the picture in the following manner ParticipantName_ Course_CollegeName.
- The Shortlisted photo will be uploaded in Yukti Offical Page (www.facebook.com/tsmmaduraiyukti) and the participants will be tagged.
- The participants are expected to generate likes for their photograph, to maximize their winning chance.