DIGI - OPS is organized as part of Modus Operandi, the flagship event of Operations Management Club (OpMaC), IIM Bangalore.
Rules and Regulations:
- All students currently pursuing full-time post-graduate management degree from any management school are eligible to participate.
- Each team can have a maximum of four members, all from same institute. No student can be a part of more than one team.
- Team lead has to register his/her team in Dare2Compete platform on or before 23:59hrs, 15-Jan 2017
Round I – Online Quiz Competition:
- Registered teams have to participate in online quiz competition, which will be held on 16 Jan-2016, of duration 30 minutes. Quiz will consist of subjective and objective questions which will test candidates’ knowledge on basic operation management and supply chain concepts.
- Based on the quiz scores, top 20 teams will be shortlisted for participating in Round II.
- The teams qualifying for Round II will be intimated through email. Results will also be displayed on OpMaC club IIMB Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/opmaciimb/?fref=ts).
- Further details about quiz competition and timings will be communicated shortly.
Round II – DIGI OPS:
- Round II will start on 17-Jan-2016.
- In this round, teams will be given a topic and will be asked to submit a video/presentation/story/whatever they want on it explaining the topic in a very simple way without any use of jargon
- The submission will have to be posted on the facebook page of OpMac club by the team.
- Teams will be evaluated based on the number of likes video gets, creativity, simplicity, accuracy of explanation.
- Likes only from those people will be considered valid those who have liked the OpMac facebook page
- Further details about competition and timings will be communicated shortly
Decision of the panel of judges and the organizers shall be final and binding.