1.First round participants will come perform on a song of their choice.Those who clear these rounds will make it to the finale. Contestants should come prepared for the final round. second Knock-out round will be impromptu.
2. Multiple entries from a college are allowed.
3. Carry a pen-drive/CD containing your piece of music that is to be submitted to the organizing team an hour earlier.
4. Songs: Songs can be of any language.
5. Props/Costumes: Teams will have to bring their own props and costumes; any assistance to set up props will be provided (you will not be provided with any props).
6. Timings:Each team will be provided 6 minutes for their performance; including set up time.
7. Judge’s decision is final in case of any disputes,complaints or controversies arising
8. Evaluation and Scoring:
Performance evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
o Over all impact/ Connection with audience
Prizes worth 10000 to be won
|Name||Email Id||Contact No.|