About the Event:
This event aims to bring out the social activist in you. Gather your thoughts on Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan and create one of the best short film campaigns that will bring awareness and a revolution in society. Do you have the potential to make a social awareness video that spreads like wild fire? If you think you possess these abilities, here is the perfect platform for you. Are you ready for the challenge?
Rules and Guidelines:
- Participants must form a team of minimum 3 members and a maximum of 5 members
- No participant can be a member of more than one team at a time
- Any number of teams can participate from the same college
- There will be 2 online rounds in total
- The short film can be made either in Hindi language or in English language
- The short film must center around the theme of ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan’
- Entries open only for short film with duration of not more than 3 min (180 secs). To be shot in HD format
- Submission deadline Jan 22, 2017
- The short film must be submitted to the below email id given not later than 22th January 2017.
- 10 teams will be selected for the second round
A) Upload the videos on youtube and share the link with us.
- To get started uploading videos on YouTube from your desktop, follow the steps below:
- Click the Upload button at the top of the youtube page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you uncheck this option no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetization settings.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
B) You can also e-mail us the video directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The videos will be shared on our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/KartavyaIIMR/?ref=bookmarks. Teams will have to garner maximum likes on their videos.
- Please note that although the number of likes will be one component of evaluation, but this will not be the only component.
- IIM Raipur reserves the right to use materials received or their part for advertising purposes and for promoting the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Since the theme of the short films is on Swachh Bharat Mission, it is expected that the contents of the films would be suitable for universal viewing.
- This is an online event.