Innopreneur 3.0 -'Entrepreneur in the Making'
21ST CENTURY is considered as the golden era of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs have existed for centuries, but it’s only been in the last 10 – 15 years or so that entrepreneurship has become a part of our everyday vocabularies with the surge in business, economics and technology that has changed the world unrecognizably. The new age entrepreneurs have created a revolution with their out of the box ideas. Technology has helped them shape their innovations to be useful to the common people.
We urge people to come up with ideas for our B-Plan contest, present them and win attractive prizes!
No ideas can be overlooked! The same ideas might change our future!
Dare To Think! Dare to Compete!!
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Each Team should consist of 2-3 members.
2. Any number of teams from a particular college can participate.
3. All team members should be from the same college.
4. One member cannot participate in two teams. Violation will lead to disqualification.
5. A particular team cannot send more than one business plan.
6. There will be 4 rounds in the event.
7. Teams are supposed to send executive summary of their B-Plans to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before
1st Feb'17(23:59 hrs)
8.The registration fee for on-campus rounds is Rs. 350 per team, which shall be payable on the spot (@SDMIMD).
9. The business idea should be original. No plagiarism is allowed.
10.For details,refer to Information Brochure (as attached).
For further information,visit us at www.naissance.in
Like us on facebook @swayam.sdmimd and stay tuned for further updates.
|Name||Email Id||Contact No.|