A Photography Exhibition opens its doors to the photographers to showcase their talent to the world. 'Khushnuma', an exhibition by IRIS - The Photography Club of IIM Udaipur is one such open forum to share photographs and it intends to promote appreciation of photography and discover emerging talent.
1. A participant can submit a maximum of one photograph in each category, which are:
2. The participant will have to upload the following:
a) A text file containing the details below with naming as FullName.txt e.g RamSingh.txt:
b) One photograph from each/all category he/she chooses to (not more than 10 MB in size, in JPEG format and at least 1,600 pixels wide for a horizontal image or 1,600 pixels tall for a vertical image) with the filename as: FullName_CategoryName e.g. RamSingh_Architecture.jpg, RamSingh_Nature.jpg
The text file and the photographs will have to be uploaded here:
Deadline: 11.59.59 PM, Sunday, 15th Jan 2017
3. The shortlisted entries will be intimated about their selection by Monday, 16th January and will be charged a nominal fee for confirming their participation. After which their photographs will be framed and exhibited in the event.
4. The frames will be handed over to the respective photographers after the end of the exhibition.
5. Each image submitted must be the original work of the participant who must also be its copyright owner.
6. By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having granted the organiser the right to use the image in print, broadcast and/or electronic media without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the competition
7. Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
8. The organizer reserves the right to reject images with incomplete details required under the competition rules.
9. The images will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained. The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria: - Artistic/visual appeal. Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
10. Images will be judged based on originality, creativity and relevance to the theme.
11. The judging panel reserves the right not to award the prizes if the images submitted do not meet the requirements stated in this document.
12. Results of the competition will be posted on the FB page and Audacity website and winners will also be notified via email.