Paradigm- The Digital Marketing Club
of Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee brings you one of a kind of Marketing Events Glowing Minds.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The competition Glowing Minds aims at bringing out the hidden marketing expert in students and helps them in unlocking the unknown potential which even they themselves may not beaware of. It consists of 3 rounds-Round 1
The participants will be given a product and a situation which will be different from the real world. Example: Marketing a product or service in a world ruled by children of 10-12 years of age.
They have to prepare an advertisement of not more than 2 minutes about the same and post it on the Facebook page of paraDIGM
-https://www.facebook.com/Paradigm.DoMS.IITR/ with the Team Name, Names of all the members, College name, Cognizance ID (generated after registering on the official website of Cognizance 2017- click on Visit Website) in the description.Round 2
The selected teams will have to make a strategy to market the product or service, given in the previous round, in rural areas without any digital marketing techniques.The marketing strategy to be used has to be fully using traditional marketing methods. Final Round
This will be a campus round. Qualified teams will travel to IIT Roorkee during Cognizance 2017 to present their solutions in front of a panel of judges. The teams have to compare between the traditional marketing and digital marketing techniques through their given product and also tell why digital marketing is an important part of today’s marketing strategy and how it helps in today’s world. Teams will have to prepare a presentation and present it in front of a panel of judges.
For complete details about the event go through the problem statement attached.
Prizes worth Rs 10000/- to be won...!!!
- It is mandatory for the participants to also register in the official site of Congnizance 2017(Click on Visit Website). Any team which will not be registered in the official site will be disqualified.
- The teams selected for the final round will have to the travel to the IIT Roorkee campus for which they will be needed to pay Registration fees of Rs 1200 and Acommodation fees of Rs 800.
- Team size should be of 3-4 members.
- All participants should be from the same institute.
- Like Paradigm's facebook page for updates - https://www.facebook.com/Paradigm.DoMS.IITR/