The Amateur golf club of IIM Shillong brings to you PAGANICA, a one of its king event to bring out the golfer in you. The rules of the event are as under:
Event 1: Online Quiz
Event Date: 22nd February, 2017 22:00 Hrs
- The event is open only to B-school students.
- The maximum number of members allowed per team is 2.
- Students are required to register by 18th February 2017 (21:00 hrs).
- Star (*) marked questions in the quiz will be deciding factors in case of a tie.
- Selected Candidates after Round 1 will go to Round 2, which is a social awareness game.
- Selected Candidates will be mailed separately to send their content to us on our e-mail id, details regarding which will be communicated later.
- Cumulative scores of both first and second rounds will be considered to decide the winner and runner ups.
- In case of any ambiguity, the final decision lies with IIM Shillong Amateur Golf Club.
Selected candidates would participate in the next round that is Social Likes
Event 2: Social Likes
- In this round, participants will require to either come up with image featuring the participant with ‘Golf’ as the theme.
- For example, the participants as a team can have click a photograph with any elements related to Golf in the background. These are just some examples and the user is free to use his/her creativity to get more
- User should maintain the same team for participation in this round.
- The criteria for evaluation shall be as follows:
- 50% weightage to be given to the likes (representing vote) on Facebook
- 50% weightage shall be given to factors like: relevance, innovativeness, creativity, and quality of the submission
- The prize money shall be Rs. 3000 and Rs. 2000 for teams coming 1st and 2nd respectively
- The images sent to us will be uploaded on our Facebook page. Thereafter the teams will be mailed to start promoting their images.
- Please note that the calculation of number of likes would be done solely using the submission uploaded on our official Facebook page. Any likes otherwise on shared posts would not be considered for evaluation.
- All communications with the teams would be done through the official email id of the Committee i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The decision of Golf Club IIM Shillong would be final and binding.