Market Research Competition
A Sneek- Peek into HealthMir Sympler : HealthMir Sympler, Flagship product of healthmir.com, uses a dual power play of content and an empathizing AI interface to solve the problem of information support and enable a smart decision making process.
With India's first AI health chatbot model powered by credible, Indianized, relevant and easy to handle health information, we want to introduce a health buddy in every Indian's Life.
This health app will make human life simpler by promoting health education and good health practices. All of these would be achieved with help of smart health tips, health information and health advice around fitness, nutrition and well-being.
The app link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.healthmir.sympler
Objective : To understand the User behaviors and User experiences around HealthMir Sympler
- The participants need to form teams to participate in this market research competition.
- There will be a minimum of 5 members in each team.
- Team should try to maintain members from different geographical zones.
- Each member needs to perform a market research study across the various parameters mentioned below.
- In the market research study, please maintain a sample size of minimum 30 app users per member. Such that for the complete team, the minimum number of respondents be 150.
- The Research should be done on 6 parameters (you have to submit the Response form of each user)
- Ease of use (easy to use or not)
- User experience (what was your experience after using the app)
- Content quality (is the content helpful? (videos or text content))
- Relevance of the app (utility coefficient of the app))
- Solution provision (features like free consultations and discount coupons helpful or not)
- Each member should have a list of users who participated in the MR study (name, email id and phone number).
- Every team needs to submit a collated report of all the team members around the analysis done for the market research responses and the recommendation made by the team.
- The deadline of the competition is 30th March, 2017.
- Submit your team details including names, email ids and resumes to this mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards and Evaluations:
- Winning team will receive Rs. 10000 along with a summer internship PPO and the Runner-up team will receive Rs. 5000 with a summer intern PPI.
- The performance of the team would be evaluated basis on the quality of recommendations made and depth of analysis done.
Please hit the link to install the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.healthmir.sympler
- Each team would have a mentor from healthmir.com for your guidance throughout the competition.
- The questionnaire for the market research should be created around the parameters given for the evaluation.
- Please submit the report along with the response sheet and the details of the respondents to the below mentioned email id
- For any details please feel free to reach out to Mr. Deep Das, Digital Marketing Head, healthmir.com
Phone Number: 8178487844 Email Id: email@example.com