We are extremely pleased to introduce you to Yukti
– A structured Plan competition which presents ideas for future endeavors, Divyang – EK Ummeed as a business team may procure.
: An online Case Study Competition where the contestants will be tested on the basis of their ideas regarding the app.
- Download and register on Divyang EkUmmeed android app from Google Playstore.
- Review the application.
- Analyze the different facility head tiles given in the app such as job portal, NGOs etc.
- Present your analysis of app in a powerpoint presentation within 15 slides. You are totally free to apply any thought process or ideas. Out of box ideas (though feasible) will be appreciated.
- Like and follow us on facebook:
Divyang – EkUmmeed has hired you as a consultant to come up with an analysis (Using PESTLE, SWOT, etc.) of the application. You need to analyze if the problems faced by the Divyang community are being solved by us. Analyze each head tile. You may also choose to add or subtract a facility. You also need to suggest a future course of action that should be taken up by DivyangEkUmmeed in order to accomplish the goal(suggested by you) effectively.
Kindly send your presentations before 20th March, 2017 11:59:59 PM
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the mail subject as “Yukti Case Presentation ” and name of the attached presentation must be your team name. Round 2
: Final Round (On-campus):
The teams need to present their ideas in front of the judges on campus i.e. at the annual technical festival of IIT Roorkee- Cognizance’ 17.
The cheif guest
and the judge
of the event is 2014 UPSC topper Ms. Ira Singhal.
All finalists will get certificates.Date: 25th March, 2017Rules and Regulations:
1. Competition is open for all the UG/PG students.
2. Team members can be from different college.
3. The team can have 1-4 members.
4. A participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
5. Only one response per team is permitted.
6. The decision of the organizing team shall be final in any case of dispute.