Junkyard wars is an engineering game event. It tests your ability of racing against the clock, team spirit & practical knowledge regarding basic engineering principles. However, this event also requires a sound understanding of basic theoretical principles of engineering. The objective of the contest is to make a catapult which would fire birds in the form of tennis balls. The participants have to break down the block-house made by the opponent team.RULES :
- All The Students Enrolled In High School, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Program At Any Recognized Institute (Identity Card Will Be Checked) Are Eligible To Participate.
- Any Team Can Consist Of A Maximum Of 5 Members.
- Each Team Must Declare A Name For Their Team At The Time Of Competition.
- The Machines/Catapults You Build Will Be First Checked For Size And Safety.
- Judges Have The Right To Disqualify Any Machine/Catapult Whose Working Mechanism Or Game Strategy Is Considered Hazardous In Any Way.
- In Case Any Kind Of Dispute Arises, The Judges’ Decision Will Be Considered Final And Binding To All And No Argument Shall Be Entertained.