" The art of marketing is the art of brand building. If you are not a brand, you are a commodity."
Greetings from MarkIIT, the Marketing Club of DoMS, IIT Roorkee. Competition breeds champions!!!
And to challenge your championship, we are here with “Mark-A-Brand”
, a competition to strain and strengthen your grey cells with a promise of enriching experience in the field of marketing. Online Quiz (Round-I)
- An online quiz will be conducted on 10th April 2017.
- The Quiz will be based on present business scenario along with Brands, Marketing and its core concepts.
Case Study Presentation (Round-II)
- Round-II will focus on case study analysis
- Teams qualifying Round-I will be provided with a case study on 11th April 2017.
- Teams need to submit the analysis and solution in PPT on 12th April 2017.
Points to note
- A Team must comprise of 2-3 members.
- Team Name should not reflect the name of the B-School/Undergraduate College or City where their college is located.
- All members of a team should be from the same institute.
- Team members can be from any year (or a combination of seniors and juniors) for all B-schools and undergraduate college.
- No participant can be a part of more than one team.
- Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations can be disqualified at any round of the event
- Any number of teams can register from an institute.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of the MarkIIT team will be final and binding.