Greetings from Team Samvad- the Student Magazine of WeSchool, Mumbai.
Call for articles:
We invite articles on all management verticals – General Management, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources
-Effective process management for healthcare system
-Effect of budget 2017 on healthcare sector
-Heathcare, the next booming sector?
-Healthcare startups: New attraction for VC's
-Investments in Healthcare Industry
-Healthcare Financing : Past, Present, and Future
-Healthcare lending on rise in India
-The emergence of medical tourism and catering to tourists.
-The rising awareness among people for healthcare and managing the hospitals accordingly.
-The shrinking digital divide and emergence of medical start ups like healthspring (also medicine delivery services)
-Barriers to effective healthcare in India
-Ethical and Legal systems of healthcare organizations
1. Entries should be sent in from students of Post Graduate Management Courses.
2. Teams of maximum 2 can participate. The students can be from different institutes.
3. Send in your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file should be in .doc or .docx format; Font size: 12; Font: Constantia; Line spacing: 1.05'
4. Word limit: 1000 words or a maximum of 4 pages with relevant images.
5. All the tables and images should have properly numbered title(s) above and source at the bottom of the table/images.
6. The cover page should include your name, institute name, year, course details & contact no.
7. Please name your file as: Name_Theme_Marketing/Finance/HR etc.
8. Subject line: Samvad_Theme_Marketing/Finance/HR etc.
9. Ensure that there is no plagiarism and all references are clearly mentioned.
10. Like our Fb pg: https://www.facebook.com/Samvad.WeSchool.Student.Magazine
11. Follow us on Twitter: @Samvad_We
12. Read our blog: http://samvadwe.blogspot.in/
Deadline for submission of entries: 26/04/2017
Please adhere to the above-mentioned guidelines.
E-Certificates will be provided for shortlisted entries.