CRISIL is a global analytical company providing Ratings, Research, and Risk and Policy Advisory services. We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better. CRISIL's majority shareholder is Standard and Poor's (part of The McGraw-Hill Companies) which is world's foremost provider of credit ratings.
The CRISIL Young Thought Leader (CYTL) competition is an endeavour to promote and recognise young thought leaders on campus. Since its inception in 2001, CYTL has provided a unique platform to aspiring business leaders to showcase their views on a wide continuum of contextual topics related to the business environment, thereby strengthening the link between academia and industry. We are delighted to invite your participation in the 12th edition of CYTL.
Topics of Dissertation for CYTL 2012:
- As a participant, you may choose any one out of the ten topics for your dissertation.
- To see details of Topics and their context: http://crisil.com/crisil-young-thought-leader-2012/crisil-topics.html
Submission and Timeline:
- A soft copy of the dissertation (MS Word format) should be sent along with a one page Executive Summary, Resume of the participant and the Registration Form (to be downloaded from the website and filled up) to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 05, 2012.
- To see detailed Guidelines: http://crisil.com/crisil-young-thought-leader-2012/crisil-guidelines.html
The Award basket for each winner per topic would consist of:
- Interview for Internship with CRISIL businesses for penultimate year students, OR Interview for Final Placement with CRISIL businesses for final year students*
- CRISIL Young Thought Leader Trophy and Merit Certificate
- Apple iPad 2*
Apart from the prizes mentioned above,
- The business school with maximum number of winners would be presented with the R. Ravimohan Award. This trophy is dedicated to our former MD & CEO, late Mr. R. Ravimohan who infused the culture of nurturing young talent in CRISIL.
- Each contestant would receive a Participation Letter from the President – Human Resources, CRISIL, on receipt of their dissertation in the prescribed format.
For further details about CYTL 2012, please visit: www.crisil.com/cytl2012