ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
This Refereed International Conference is being organized by Department of Management Studies, I.I.T. Delhi, India in conjunction with School of Marketing, Curtin University, Australia and XLRI Business School, Jamshedpur, India. The conference aims to bring together academicians, researchers and experts from all over the world to come together, interact and exchange views and to support professional development.
Papers that develop new ideas or theories, attempt to advance our understanding of real world phenomenon, and/or address any of the key research themes are encouraged. Papers may take an individual or organizational perspective. The research can be global in focus and application.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
This conference is aimed at researchers in Academia and Industry. Marketing as a discipline and as a business function is very vital for both the Academics and Industry. The conference aims at welcoming all the researchers, faculty and Industry professionals in the field of Marketing as per conference themes mentioned in this brochure.
1. Consumer Behaviour, Adoption and Awareness Issues
2. Neuro Marketing and Marketing Practices in B2B and B2C Sector
3. Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
4. CRM, Social Media Marketing and CSR
5. Public Relations, Advertising & Integrated Marketing Communications
6. Cross- Cultural Communications & Issues in Branding
7. Marketing Strategy, Brand Identity and Corporate Reputation
8. Retail & Service Marketing
9. Sensory & Experiential Marketing
10. Marketing Research in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, telecom, public, health, NGO's etc.)
11. Promotion and Pricing Strategies
12. Ethical Marketing and Consumer Protection
13. Personal Selling and Sales Management
14. Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Marketing
15. Other relevant issues related to broad theme of the Conference.
All accepted papers will be subjected to a blind review process as this is a refereed conference. The authors of accepted papers will be given the certificate of acceptance of research paper by IIT Delhi for the refereed conference of IIT Delhi, Curtin University & XLRI Business School.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DETAILS
The selection of papers will be made on their importance and interest to a wide range of delegates. Please indicate which of the conference themes your paper fits best. Papers represent the majority of the submissions and form the scholarly sessions of the program. Guidelines for abstract preparation:-
Abstracts (maximum 1000 words) describing the scope of the paper, methodology and its main conclusions Times New Roman 12-point font Microsoft Word Single Spacing APA Style Referencing Brief biography (maximum six lines) and author contact details including Author's position, organization, address, telephone, mobile, and email. Abstracts and Full Papers should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org All accepted papers/abstracts will be peer reviewed and will be published in our conference proceedings (unless otherwise requested). Full paper submission guidelines are mentioned in the conference website: www.icrm-iitd.in/
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 15th, 2013
Notification to authors: October 1st, 2013
Full Paper Submission: October 20th, 2013
Revision & Author Notification: November 5th, 2013
Revised Paper Submission: November 15th, 2013
Early Bird Registration: November 10th, 2013
Conference Dates: December 21st- 22nd, 2013
All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the Book of Refereed Conference Proceedings (with an ISBN number). Selected papers will be published in refereed online conference proceedings (with ISSN number) and indexed in SCOPUS Database.
Auditorium, Department of Management Studies, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016