Have yourself pegged as the next big thing in the corporate world? Think you’re ahead of the curve? There’s only one way to know that for sure. Put your mind to test by squaring up against the best analytical and practical minds with J&J QUEST Season 8. This is just the right platform for you!
Johnson&Johnson, the multinational conglomerate, has had a significant effect on the corporate world and economy, owing to a towering and consistent presence of over 70 years in India. These Titans of business proudly bring to you J&J QUEST Season 8, a live business competition that tests your knowledge of the intricate processes a business entails, combined with your ability to think out of the box. Come up with fresh ideas that can be implemented in the real world!
Now in its eighth season, J&J QUEST has not wavered from its aim to search and find diamonds in the rough. This competition helps narrow that search field since it is essentially a gathering of like-minded individuals that share similar interest and abilities. This is meant to give them the confidence to become leaders of the future and usher in a new wave of success stories which people can look up to and get inspired.
J&J Quest Season 8 Structure
This is not for the faint-hearted! Spread across 9 months, this unique event culminates at the end of 5 detailed rounds that are bound to test your mettle. The competition is extended out to 12 marquee institutions of the country, namely :
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM L)
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM K)
- Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI)
- Faculty of Management Studies Delhi (FMS)
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay (SJMSOM)
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai (SPJIMR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune (SIBM)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai (NMIMS)
- Xavier School of Management Jamshedpur (XLRI)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering Mumbai (NITIE)
Project Pitch Submission (Round 1)
Participants will be briefed about the project and the subsequent submission guidelines by the Placement Committee of their college. Upon the completion of the project, it is to be uploaded on the competition page that is on Dare2Compete’s website.
Campus Round (Round 2)
The projects submitted will then be evaluated by the respective campus faculties and the best 5 will be picked from the bunch. From these 5 picks, Johnson&Johnson leaders will select the best 2.
Mentorship Round (Round 3)
2 teams selected from each campus will be given 5 additional weeks to further improve their project and idea under the mentorship of a Business Leader from Johnson&Johnson.
Campus Champion Round (Round 4)
Evaluations of both projects will take place again wherein one will be given the crown of Campus Champion and a chance to win it all at the Grand Finale.
Grand Finale (Round 5)
All the teams knighted Campus Champions will battle it out one last time against the best of the best for the title of the National Winner.
Guidelines for Team Formation
- The competition is open to only MBA/PGDM 1st year students with specialisation in Sales & Marketing
- Students with a work experience of more than 3 years are not eligible to participate
- A set number of 4 members can form a team, with at least one female member in each team
- All participants should be full-time students of their respective campuses
- Johnson&Johnson reserves the right of verifying the participant’s registered information
- Any deviation or discrepancies from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
- There is no limit on the number of participating teams from each institution.
A long and daunting journey will end with sweet rewards as mentioned below:
- Pre-Placement Interviews (PPIs) and cash prizes to look forward to
- The ideas you present could potentially be implemented by the organisation
- Every Campus Champion will be given an opportunity to present their project to the President’s Council of Johnson&Johnson
- Winners of the Grand Finale get to meet the leadership of Johnson&Johnson.
The search for the finest innovators and prudent executors begins here at J&J QUEST Season 8. Team up with like-minded individuals, prove to your peers who the best is and get noticed by the giants at Johnson&Johnson.
Sign up now and gear up for a unique experience! To know more about the J&J Quest Season 8 visit: https://d2c.pw/yRCda