PwC India is conducting Off-Campus Internship Hiring For Graduates | Apply Before January 31
World’s leading consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is looking to hire Associate interns in 2022. The interns would be working under the Advisory Acceleration Centre which is an extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. The wing is instrumental in providing premium, cost-effective, high-quality services that support process quality and delivery capability for client engagements.
Internship at PricewaterhouseCoopers
|Line of Service||Advisory|
|Experience Level||0-2 years|
|Last date to Apply||January 31, 2022|
- As an Associate, you work as part of a team of problem solvers to help solve complex business problems from strategy to execution.
- PwC Professional's capabilities and responsibilities for this level of management are as follows:
- Invite moments and provide constructive feedback. Share and work effectively with others.
- Identify and suggest improvements when problems or opportunities arise. Responsibly process, manipulate and analyze data and information.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures. Get the latest information in this area.
- Communicate confidently, clearly, concisely, and clearly verbally and in the material I created.
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external networks. Find out how PwC works as a global corporate network. We will comply with company ethics and business code of conduct.
How to Apply at PwC?
Interested candidates can apply for the internship through the company website. The link for the same has been provided below.
Apply Link: Click here
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a multinational professional services network of companies operating as a partnership under the PwC brand. PwC is the world's second-largest professional services network and one of the four largest audit firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG.
In 2016, it became the fifth-largest private company in the United States. The company provides services such as auditing, tax advice, financial advice, law, and advice. The company operates in 756 locations in 157 countries and employs more than 223,000 people. PwC has been named one of the most prestigious accounting firms in the world by Vault Accounting 50 for the seventh consecutive year.
Why Join PwC?
- The company was named the 9th best company by Consulting Magazine in 2016.
- The company received the Fortune Award in 2016 as the best workplace for parents
- In 2016, PwC was ranked 5th on the list of Top 50 Diversity Companies.
- The company's CEO, Bob Moritz, was awarded the CR Magazine Awards in 2012.
- PwC was ranked #1 on the Top 125 Training List in 2010 for the third consecutive year.
You might also be interested in reading: