Greetings from the Finance Cell of MBA-International Business, Dept. of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics.
" An Investment in knowledge pays the best Interest ".
- Benjamin Franklin.
It’s yours and ours thinking we strive to celebrate by the medium of our annual finance magazine ‘Finshastra’ due to be released in October. Therefore, this goes out as an invite to all you finance aficionados to send in your views in the form of articles on any of the below mentioned topics (please note that these topics are just to get you going; feel free to choose any topic as long as it has finance and economics written all over it)
• High Cost of Capital : A Roadblock for Make in India.
• Squeaky Brake in Globalisation : Protectionism.
• The rise & future of FinTech COS.
• Bankruptcy Code : A Madness or A Magic.
• Cryptocurreny : Future of Money or Speculative Hype ?
Points to note:
¬ The best adjudged article would be awarded with Rs. 1000 and an appreciation certificate. Runner up would get Rs. 500 and an appreciation certificate.
¬ Both the articles along with their writers' and colleges' names would feature in the magazine.
¬ Also both will receive a printed copy of the magazine along with above mentioned goodies.
1. Please make sure that your articles reach us latest by Thrusday, 14th September, 2017, 11:59:59 PM (IST).
2. Please ensure that there is no plagiarism and references are clearly mentioned.
3. Also make sure source of all charts and figures is mentioned at the bottom.
4. Articles could be authored by a maximum of 2 persons.
5. Send your article in word format with Font: Times New Roman, Heading - 14, Size: 12 and Word Limit - 1000 .
6. The articles would be judged on originality of thought, clarity of presentation, depth of understanding and application in today’s scenario.
7. File naming convention is "__".
8. Please mention your contact details on the first page of the article
Mail us your submissions on - email@example.com
Please visit and like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mibfinancecell to stay updated.