Designed to test the best. It shall test the amount of innovation shown in the type of products and the whacky means used to market them.
The event will be conducted through two rounds.
Online event (4Ps of marketing)
The participants will be provided with 2 or 3 taglines/products. Then they will have to come up with the 4 Ps for each of them in one sentence or 20 words for each P.
Round 2: Product Branding
- Round 2 is a campus round
- 5 days prior to on-campus round, the shortlisted participants will be given a list of 5 products (soap, talcum powder, bottled water, chocolates, etc.) out of which they will have to choose one product.
- They will have to build a dummy brand name with a logo, tagline and a brand campaign for the selected product.
- In addition to branding, they will be asked to present the analysis of the product in terms of its attributes, strengths, existing major competitors, weaknesses, pricing, packaging, campaigning and advertising, medium of advertising, break-even point, etc.
- Open for MBA Students
- Team size: 3 or 4 members
- Multiple entries are not allowed
- A participant should be part of 1 team only
- All the participants should be from the same institute
- Any number of teams can participate from a single institute
- Decision of the panel of judges and the organizers shall be final and binding
- All teams are required to register for the event and like the Facebook page https:// www.facebook.com/MAD.VGSoM/
Prizes worth INR 20000!