Participants would be provided a virtual stock trading platform and they have to try to increase the portfolio value as much as possible. The method would be Day Trading. Five teams with the highest portfolio value after the end of the trading period will have to submit their trading ideas and strategies in the form of power point presentation which will be evaluated by an esteemed panel of judges at IIT Kharagpur.Rules
- Participation is open to all B-School students.
- Each team should comprise 2 participants from the same B-School.
- Only one member of the team should follow the registration process below.
- No candidate can be a part of multiple teams. If identified, all the teams he/she is part of will be disqualified.
- Trading will be done on ICICI Direct platform.
- The shortlisted teams will be required to submit trading rationale in Power Point Presentation, not exceeding 15 slides (including the cover page).
- Further teams will be required to present their analysis in front of the panel of esteemed judges at IIT Kharagpur.
- Each team will be given a slot of 15 minutes for their presentation
Terms & Conditions for Virtual Stock Trading Platform Users:
- Register first on Dare2compete and then follow the following steps:
- SMS: ICFL EAOT <your email address> to 9215676766
- The above code EAOT has ‘O’ and not zero.
- Strictly 1 member of the team needs to register.
- The email address you send through SMS will be your user ID
- Your password will be sent to your registered email address
- Visit virtualstocks.icicidirect.com and login with your User ID and Password
- Fill in your details and do trading till 20th Jan.
Daily Turnover Restrictions:
- The account shall be active for all trading days during market hours (09:15 am - 03:30 pm). A trading day is defined as a day when both NSE and BSE are open for trading.
- At the time of registration, Rs. 15 Lakh of virtual money will be allocated to each participant
- Top BSE & NSE stocks will be available for trading. For more details visit stock list section
- None of the accidental or unintentional trades will be reversed by ICICI Securities Ltd
- ICICI Securities Ltd. will not be responsible for the technical issues and non-availability of the trading platform
- Participants will be solely responsible for the trading hours/days lost for non-availability of a trading platform due to the User ID being locked, unlocking of User ID / Password or any other such activity
- You hereby agree and understand to trade on the Virtual Stocks platform. The amount allocated to the participant will be purely Virtual and cannot be liquidated into real money.
System is designed in such a way that participants can place trades only upto a trading turnover of Rs. 3 Crore per day. Turnover means the sum total of all the transactions executed on a particular trading day. This includes shares bought and sold on the same day or shares sold today while they were purchased on some other trading day. If a participant exceeds turnover of Rs. 3 Crore on any day of the contest, system will disable the trading of that participant.Prizes worth INR 65000 up for grab!