What gets measured, gets managed…
Guesstimate is an online event to find the best consulting minds. The objective is to reach to a conjecture for the given problem. The solution could be a rough approximation or an educated guess for which no better information would be available. However, participants are free to make use of any relevant data with substantial proof of validity. The challenge is to use the best possible approach to get closer to a reasonable solution. The whole episode tests one’s logical, analytical, and interpretation skills.
Participants will need to upload their solutions (Restricted to two pages PDF/Word document) in their Google drives and send the link through the Google form which would be floated on the event day. The solution should describe their approach to solving the problem, and an approximate answer to the question asked.
1. It would be a single day event to be held on Jan 14
2. One Guesstimate @ 10 pm (1-hour window to submit the link to the solution through Google form)
3. Guesstimate problem and Google form link will be posted on Consulting Club, VGSoM Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VC2.Consulting.Club)
B. Team Requirements
1. Contest would be open to all institutes across all streams in India (No restrictions).
2. Students shall participate individually or in a team of 2.
3. Multiple registrations are not allowed. One participant can be a part of one team only
4. All the participants forming a team should be from the same institute.
5. Any number of teams can participate from a single institute.
6. The decision of the panel of judges in the matter of eligibility, authenticity shall be final and binding.
Prizes worth INR 5000!
|Name||Email Id||Contact No.|
|Vivek Kumar Jhafirstname.lastname@example.org||07028026336|
Industrial And Management Engineering (IME), Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Kanpur