Please find below the rules and regulations of the competition –
1. All entries have to be mailed to email@example.com by 11:59pm, 26/02/2017.
2. For entries greater than 25 MB file size, upload your entries on given link – https://www.dropbox.com/request/vpSmawAWHZhtX1BbTSuD
3. The entries, in general, can’t be greater than 100 MB. For entries in video format, the duration can’t exceed 3 minutes.
4. The best selected entries will then be uploaded on facebook page of the Cultural Committee of IIM Shillong on 01/03/2017 - https://www.facebook.com/CulturalCommitteeIIMShillong/
5. Among the entries uploaded on Facebook page, winners and runners – up will be chosen based on the criteria that will be further communicated to the selected teams.
6. The talent can be of any form – dancing, singing, photography, sketching, mimicry etc.
7. Make sure that the entry is in such a format that its authenticity of being performed by you is clearly evident.
8. Entries can be solo or in a group as well.
9. The naming convention should be – TeamName_CollegeName
10. Register by filling the EOI on given link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_A-EhQS9knjvCdxSccc17BTUDx4XsBeJDY9TpBRqw1l7SMg/viewform
11. Entries containing any vulgar content or cuss words will be disqualified straight away.
|Name||Email Id||Contact No.|