Discipline: Management Domain: Finance Category: Article Writing
Date: 13-Mar-2017 to 23-Mar-2017
Organisers: SIMSREE Finance Forum
SIMSREE Finance Forum presents Arthneeti article writing competition for the March edition of the quarterly magazine – Arthneeti.
Topic: Any topic related to Finance
- The article can be authored by maximum two people. Both of them must be from the same institute pursuing a full time MBA or an equivalent degree.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Maximum word limit for an entry is 1800 words
- Entries which are not in the specified format will not be entertained. The format of the article must be as per the following specifications-
Font style: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Spacing: 1.15, File type: MS Word 2007/10/13
It must be in a two column format.
- All articles must follow the specified naming convention. The file name must be in the form “Institute name _Author1_Author2”
- On the first page of the article provide the institute name, author’s name and their email-ids.
- The articles must be original. Plagiarized articles will not be considered.
- References must be provided at the end of the article and citation must be provided within the article wherever necessary.
- The sources of all figures, charts and graphs must be provided at the bottom of the figures/charts/graphs.
- The articles must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd March 2017, 11:59:59 PM.
- The subject line of the mail must be “Arthneeti_Author1_Author2”.
- Late entries will not be considered.
- Two winning articles will be published in the quarterly magazine of SIMSREE Finance Forum – Arthneeti. Also, both the winners will be awarded Rs.1000 and certificates.
Note: All the participants must like the following Facebook page and register using the link provided on it.
For any queries write to us at email@example.com