Look at the images provided and weave a web of words so wonderful around them that we get entangled in them.
RULES OF 'OUR WEAVER OF WORDS CONTEST'
1. We welcome all creative fiction,non-fiction,personal essays,memoirs and articles.Top Eight entries will be suitably awarded with exciting goodies from us.
2. The minimum word limit is 700 while the maximum can be extended till 1500.
3. The contest is open to all Indian nationals.
4. For Our Artists,there are different rules. Please visit THE ARTIST'S PLATFORM
5. Mail your entries along with a short bio about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Unpublishedplatform/ and Our Twitter handle twitter.com/Unpublishedplat and share Our website.
Interpret the images in your unique way.
Write to us at: email@example.com
Link to our Facebook www.facebook.com/Unpublishedplatform/ or search as Unpublishedplatform
Our Twitter handle: twitter.com/Unpublishedplat
1) Instead of using all three images featured on This Month's THEMES, our Artists can interpret a single image according to their unique understanding and create a suitable artwork.
2) The artwork however has to be described/explained/commented upon by the Artist in a minimum of 500 words. The upper limit is 1000 words.
3) Mail your entries along with a short bio about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Unpublishedplatform/ and Our Twitter handle twitter.com/Unpublishedplat and share Our website.