NITIE Mumbai is proud to launch its first event "Summer Project Contest (SPC)" under this year's edition of its annual business fest- Avartan '17
SPC sees participation from the top business schools from across the country, and comprises of 6 modules:
- Supply Chain/Operations
In SPC, you get to proclaim to the world how spectacular you were as a Summer Intern and how ‘Awesome’ your Summer Internship project was. It provides the platform to get your projects judged by the best minds from the industry. Battle it out with other interns who made a difference during their internship, and walk away with one of the most coveted honors across business schools.
Summer Project Contest is graced by top-notch corporate leaders & big shots in each module of the event. Students get to interact with some of the greatest business minds whose deep insights can enlighten their thoughts and get to learn from their enriched experience.
Rules and regulations:
1. You are required to submit 7-slide PPT (excluding cover page & thank you slide) 'converted to pdf format'
of your Summer Project by 17th September, 2017 23:59 Hrs
to following links only:
- Consulting- https://PreranaManagementGroup.filepiper.com/summerprojectcontest_consulting
- PASSWORD- avartanspcconsulting
- Marketing- https://PreranaManagementGroup.filepiper.com/summerprojectcontest_marketing
- PASSWORD- avartanspcmarketing
- Supply Chain/Operations-https://PreranaManagementGroup.filepiper.com/summerprojectcontest_scm/ops
- PASSWORD- avartanspcscm
- PASSWORD- avartanspcfinance
- IT- https://PreranaManagementGroup.filepiper.com/summerprojectcontest_it
- PASSWORD- avartanspcit
- PASSWORD- avartanspchr
The name of the document should have the format:- Name_Module_CollegeName_CompanyOfInternship
eg: RajatJoshi_SupplyChain/Operations_NITIE_HUL .
2. After the PPT submission, Please fill the submission confirmation link: https://goo.gl/forms/Z2jhVHKyPAD5ScFv1
(Both upload link and submission confirmation link will be active till 23:59 pm,17th September 2017)
3.1st slide of presentation should constitute of executive summary.
4. Rest of the presentation should consist of the following heads:
- Distinguishable Stages/Milestones
- Academic Contribution
- Scope for Future Research
5. The presentation should include a title slide having the name of the module of Contest ( e.g. SPC Marketing), name of the candidate, mobile number and name of the company.
6. Besides the title page, the other pages of the document should not have any of the above details other than the name of the company. Mention of college name 'anywhere' in presentation document is strictly prohibited. It can lead to the cancellation of registration.
7. Candidate Name should be affixed to the Footer of every page.
Subsequently, the top 6 entries in each of the 6 functional areas will be announced by 30th September 2017.
The selected entries will be invited to the NITIE campus to make a detailed presentation from 10th– 13th October 2017 in the presence of an eminent jury panel drawn from academia and industry. The candidates shall have to produce a copy of the certificate from their companies to prove the authenticity of their project. The decision of the organizers of the contest and the jury panel will be final and binding on all contestants.
All the participants are requested to abide by the following rules:
1. SPC is open to all students pursuing an MBA, or an equivalent course, across different institutes in India.
2. SPC is an individual event.
3. There are no restrictions on the number of participations from a college.
4. The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
5. Participants can register on dare2compete.com.
- Prize money worth- INR 2,00,000
- Free transportation*(reimbursements), AC accommodation & food to the campus round finalists
- An opportunity for participants to interact with top notch corporate leaders/CEOs, celebrities and other B-school students
- A good CV point for your final placements
So, grab this opportunity and prove your mettle.