Energy security is crucial for economic sustainability. Achieving the “right” energy mix is a riddle that has confounded several nations. Renewable energy has made an attempt to balance the energy mix but there is a long way to go. Economies are still figuring out cost-effective fulfilment of their growing energy demand. In order to address this pertinent puzzle, Indian School of Business is hosting a competition – Luminus. The key objective of this contest is to harness the power of the brightest minds to help create innovative solutions for the energy security challenge facing a region. Event Guidelines and Rules:
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd year students and/or a mix of both.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation and intra-city travel facility by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the team via email.
Screening Round: A two-slide PowerPoint presentation on the hypotheses required to solve the problem statement shared with the registered participants.
Final Round: Case Competition. The shortlisted teams will be required to present a PowerPoint presentation of their solution to the jury on the day of the event.
Energy and Manufacturing & Operations