Nimble by Indian School of BusinessSponsored by Tech Mahindra
Companies across the globe run on the power of operations. Innovation is the key in this industry and that is what we seek from you.
Break through those bottlenecks & inefficiencies and breathe the power of tech into a day-to-day operation of a company. The key to success lies in the innovation, scalability and impact of your idea and the ease of quantifying it.
Advaita 2017 brings to you the opportunity to don the hat of the manager and work on a live case presented by Tech Mahindra. Your task will be to make key decisions for Tech Mahindra. All you need to excel is the desire to achieve efficiency. And what is at stake? Apart from cash prizes you get the opportunity to implement your ideas and the opportunity to shadow a CXO.
What more? You also stand a chance to win pre-placement interviews from Tech Mahindra. Event format: Online round:
A quiz that tests your knowledge about concepts of operations will be held on 13th September 2017
(11:00 P.M.).Final Round -Phase I
Online case: - 30 teams will proceed to the second round. they will be given a live case designed around a problem being faced by Tech Mahindra. Final round -Phase II(Presentation)
5 teams will be invited to campus on 14th/15th October 2017 to present their solutions in front of the judges’ panel.Rules and Regulations for event:
Last Date to register – 13th September 2017 (till 10:30 PM)PRIZES
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- No registration fees.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the team via email.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate so long as there is at least two non-exchange members in the team.
- First Prize- INR 50,000
- Second Prize- INR 25,000
- Get a chance to win PPI offers from Tech Mahindra and a chance to shadow a CXO.
Advaita is ISB’s premier International Management festival hosting a motley of events that combine the effervescence of innovative ideas with the brilliance of management perspective. Through a series of B-plan competitions, case challenges, real-life simulations and quizzes, Advaita presents to B-School students across campuses from India and abroad a powerful platform to demonstrate their business acumen and the grit to see innovative ideas through. In addition, Advaita also provides participants with the perfect avenue to display their collaborative chops, with the bonus of networking opportunities and idea-exchanges. For further updates, please follow us on:-