Urbanomics by Indian School of Business
The speed of innovation today is at par with the speed of imagination. Metros, cities and towns are becoming the growth centers of country's economic progress, the cities are excelling on economic front and are now being recognized as the engines of growth. And so, should the spaces around us be. Give us your clean and green take on our smart city case that is sustainable, scalable and efficient.Event format:
A quiz that tests your knowledge about concepts of smart cities and the thought process that goes behind building smart cities will be held on 17th September 2017 (10:00 P.M.).Final Round -Phase I
Online case: - 30 teams will proceed to the second round. They will be given a live case and are expected to give a one-page executive summary of their understanding regarding the case. Final round -Phase II(Presentation)
5 teams will be invited to campus on 14th/15th October 2017 to present their solutions in front of the judges’ panel. Rules and Regulations for event:
Last Date to register – 17th September 2017 (till 9:30 PM)PRIZES
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- No registration fees.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the team via email.
- Those who shall be going abroad on student exchange programs can participate so long as there is at least two non-exchange members in the team.
- First Prize- INR 50,000
- Second Prize- INR 25,000
Advaita is ISB’s premier International Management festival hosting a motley of events that combine the effervescence of innovative ideas with the brilliance of management perspective. Through a series of B-plan competitions, case challenges, real-life simulations and quizzes, Advaita presents to B-School students across campuses from India and abroad a powerful platform to demonstrate their business acumen and the grit to see innovative ideas through. In addition, Advaita also provides participants with the perfect avenue to display their collaborative chops, with the bonus of networking opportunities and idea-exchanges. For further updates, please follow us on:-