ABOUT THE EVENT
Great ideas transform the way the world works. They challenge, redefine and overthrow the erstwhile conventional and acceptable. Disruptive ideas make way to the limelight, sooner or later.
ISB’s flagship entrepreneurship strategy competition Maxima, is a platform for teams across leading colleges to showcase their mettle in the start-up battle field. Teams will get an opportunity to devise a launch plan for an innovative product/service currently being conceptualized by Pindfresh. Best strategy would be considered for actual implementation by Pindfresh in its business model. Budding entrepreneurs, it is time to put your thinking caps on to ideate, inspire and excel.
- Registrations open 28th August, 2017 and end on 15th September, 2017
- Problem statement is uploaded on Dare2Compete.com
- Last date for submission of preliminary entries is 15th September (11:59 pm). Entries should be uploaded on the Advaita website. Submission link would be activated closer to 15th September 2017
- Finalists would be announced by 25th September, 2017
- Final on campus round on 14th/15th October, 2017
GUIDELINES AND RULES
- Event is open to all national B-school and Undergraduate students. However, B-School and Undergraduate students will be evaluated separately
- Allowable team size: 2-3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation facility by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the team via email.
- Registered teams shall receive a problem statement post-registration, basis which statement they shall submit a one-page write up reflecting a strategic approach to the problem statement, addressing all the expectations listed out in the problem statement.
- Three teams each from B-school and Undergraduate colleges will be shortlisted for the final round on campus. Teams will be expected to make a presentation in front of the panel and give a detailed description of the business plan.
Cash Prizes worth INR 70,000 and other goodies by Pindfresh