Pixel Club IIM Raipur presents "The Creative Analyst"
1. The team must choose any existing FMCG product of any Brand.
2. The participants are required to create a Facebook page of the chosen FMCG product.
3. Participants have no restrictions on the type of content and the number of posts (e.g. infographics, videos, posters, blogs).
4. They need to target audience through any/all the social networking platform to promote the Facebook Page.
5. For Facebook:
· Team needs to create a Facebook page
· In the same Facebook page, the team needs to post all the creatives & content
· Then, the team can use any digital media platform to direct users to the Facebook page
6. The team will be asked to send a 3 slides PPT describing the detail of the strategy. Details of which will be intimated to the participants later.
1. This competition is open to all UG and PG colleges.
2. The team should be comprised of 3 members.
3. No participant can be a part of more than 1 team
4. The competition will be of the duration 7 days. Within which, they must create the content, promote the content and engage viewers.
5. No content before the date of commencement of the competiotion will be considered valid.
6. All the content/creatives that are posted must have the hashtag #pixel_iimraipur.
7. There should NOT be any content which is discriminatory or derogatory towards anyone. It will lead to disqualification of the team.
8. The teams will be required to delete/deactivate their social media pages created after the competition is over.
9. In case of a tie, creativity and originality of the content will be the deciding factor.
10. The organizers hold the right to disqualify any team in case of not adhering to the guidelines.
11. The organizer's decision will be final and binding.
12. The top 2 scorers based on the evaluation criteria will be the Winners and Runner-up.
1. Creativity and originality of the content (40 %)
2. Strategy for the promotion of their creatives/content (20%)
3. Engagement and reach on the Facebook page (40%)