Institute of Management, Nirma University is launching their much awaited National event Perspective Richter 10 with chance to win prizes worth INR 7 Lakh.
The Expressions Club under Perspective Richter 10 brings you Bizzine- which is an amalgam of Business and Fun. The pre-event would consist of an online Quiz round. The main event would consist of fun activities including creating, compiling and presenting a Business Magazine followed by a Q & A session, giving an opportunity to ‘Think Build Design’
· This competition is open to only full time MBA students from B-schools
· A team must consist of 4 with one of the members nominated as the team leader
· All members of a team should be from the same institute
· Team can be cross specializations
· A student cannot be a part of more than one team
· Only applicants within the registration timeframe will be accepted. Organisers reserve the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time
· Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
· There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute
· Only the team leader must register for the online quiz for the team to participate, no other member from the team can register separately
· Decision of Organizing Committee will be binding in case of an issue/tie/discrepancy
Qualifying Round - An Online Quiz
· When: 20th December 2017 at 9:30 PM
· Where: On dare2compete portal or https://www.imnulife.com/pr
· The quiz will grill you on your knowledge on various domains
· All registered teams will have to participate in this round to be eligible for the finale
· Quiz will be of maximum 7 minutes.
Second Round – On Campus Round
The participants will have to perform activities designed by the Expressions Club. The activities will a relay of 3 activities where the creativity, awareness and knowledge of various arenas of business will be tested.
Final Round - On Campus Round
The participants will be provided stationery and magazines, using which they have to create a new magazine based on a theme selected by the team.
Rules and Regulations:
• From the given material, make a magazine, covering most significant articles based on the theme selected by the team.
• The items that will have to be included compulsorily in the magazine will be communicated on the spot.
• The team will have to present their Magazine to the presiding judge within the duration of 3 minutes.
• Post the presentation, there will a Q&A session.
• The team will be judged on the basis of their content, design and creativity.