Institute of Management, Nirma University is launching their much awaited National event Perspective Richter 10 with chance to win prizes worth INR 7 Lakh.
Spardha: Let’s discuss issues in open because a mere social media like is least likely to resolve them.
· This competition is open to only full time MBA students from B-schools
· A team must consist of 2-3 members with one of the members nominated as the team leader
· All members of a team should be from the same institute
· Team can be cross specializations
· A student cannot be a part of more than one team
· Only applicants within the registration timeframe will be accepted. Organisers reserve the right to check the validity of the registration information submitted at any point of time
· Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
· There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute
· Only the team leader must register for the online quiz for the team to participate, no other member from the team can register separately
· Decision of Organizing Committee will be binding in case of an issue/tie/discrepancy
Qualifying Round – The first round is an online quiz after which teams will be shortlisted. The online quiz will consist questions regarding social issues which includes different social evils prevailing in the society and NGOs working on them.
· When: 21th December 2017 at 11:00 PM
· Where: On dare2compete portal or https://www.imnulife.com/pr
· The quiz will grill you on your knowledge on various domains
· All registered teams will have to participate in this round to be eligible for the finale
· Quiz will be of maximum 15 minutes.
Final Round- Presentation (On campus round)
The winners of round 1 will be given five topics out of which they will have to select any one and prepare a poster and a presentation for campus round.
Five topics are:
2) JUVENILE CRIMES
3) SUBSTANCE ABUSE
All the participants will be given 2 minutes to explain their poster and their thought process behind it. All the participating teams will be given 10 minutes for presentation on the topic selected by them earlier and 2 minutes will be allotted for Q&A.
Note: NOTE: You can also include a video with your presentation.
(Video should be downloaded and not on internet and presentation should be brought along with in pen drive)