The vision of Saamanjasya is to propagate a culture of harmonizing the youth towards societal problems. No event of this proportion and intention will be successful without providing solutions to the problems that are faced by the society and also by the people who are working for its betterment. To serve this motive, Saamanjasya is organizing, as part of Purvodaya 2017, an event called "PARISHRAM". This event is aimed at involving the students from various parts of the country to provide original and practical solutions to issues faced by NGOs. The idea is to involve the best minds of the country to come up with workable solutions to these problems.
The event will consist of two phases which will test not only the awareness, problem-solving and analytical skills of the participants but also their dedication towards the social cause.
LetsEndorse is a digital collaborative ecosystem of social change-makers and enablers. With a great need to consolidate the highly fragmented development ecosystem of India, LetsEndorse works towards fostering knowledge harnessing, syndication (both vertical and lateral) and fund/resource mobilization through its multi-sided market-network of non-profits, social entrepreneurs, local communities and corporations.
1. Current B-school students are eligible to participate in this event
2. Each team can have exactly two members
3. No person can be part of more than one team
4. A Quiz followed by a Case Study Challenge from LetsEndorse, both would be elimination rounds
5. The top 7 teams from the Case Study Challenge would present their cases here at IIT Kharagpur as a part of Purvodaya 2017
6. Decision of the organizers will be final and binding
Prizes worth INR 30000!
|Name||Email Id||Contact No.|
Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (NMIMS), Hyderabad
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute Of Management (IIM), Shillong